ABB Elektrik Sanayi A.Ş.
- University Degree will be preferable (Communications, Public Relations, Sociology, Psychology, Business Administration),
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing & communications, preferably in Electric Electronic Industry,
- Effective communication skills, action oriented, able to work in team,
- Completed military service for male applicants.
- Supporting marketing and sales activities /campaigns with communication means,
- Supporting Line Manager in preparation of communication plans and ensuring the delivery of these projects are within the brand guidelines,
- Supporting Line Manager in preparation of yearly marketing communication budget,
- Supporting new marketing & communication projects with entire marketing team,
- Managing relationships with media through the guidelines by Line Manager,
- Educate our partners for using ABB brand in their visual and printed documents,
- Make sure all the context of both printed materials such as brochures, flyers, posters, magazine etc. and audio-visual materials such as tv’s, radios, and social media are within brand marketing strategies,
- Ensuring the delivery of all projects on time and in line with brand guidelines,
- It is the primary duty of each employee at TRABB to educate our employees, contractors, suppliers, partners, trainees and visitors in quality, environment and in operational and health safety, inform them about the possible hazards, impacts and emergency plans and to provide leadership in these domains,
- Each employee at TRABB is responsible for execution of Integrated Management System (Quality Management System, Environment Management System, OHS Management System) policy, procedure and instructions and comply with the legal affairs and ABB Global Directives.
?*** All applications will be kept strictly confidential and will be treated equally. Candidates are kindly asked to send their CV online. ***