Accenture Endüstriyel Yazılım Çözümleri Ltd. Şti.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Industrial Software Solutions Istanbul, part of Accenture Digital, focuses on software engineering for the digital industry. The scope of our projects revolves around the Internet of Things and includes a healthy combination of web, cloud, embedded, mobile and desktop application development targeting various industries and domains such as manufacturing, mining, retail, smart home, telecommunications and financial services. Our software engineering roles focus mainly on eliciting and gathering requirements, architectural design, implementation, testing and test automation, providing an agile and dynamic environment where development-to-maintenance ratio is extremely high. We are expanding our development team, and are looking for coders.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering or related fields.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in programming languages; C/C++.
- Experience in at least one scripting language: Python, Bash, Node.js.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Strong code debugging skills.
- Code development experience in Linux is essential.
- Experience in multi-threaded application development.
- Extensive understanding of network communication protocols (e.g. UDP, TCP, Socket Communication).
- Understanding of Operating Systems and Real-Time Embedded Systems.
- Nice to have: Having worked with one or more of the following processor/board families: ARM, Intel, PowerPC, Freescale, Arduino, Raspberry.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for talented professionals who will help industrial companies maximize the return on their investment in industrial software and automation. They will develop and test software solutions that enable digital and intelligent processes and services in the emerging business environment that Accenture calls Digital Industry 4.0. Their skills will become part of a range of solutions that are helping meet Accenture’s international clients’ needs to improve efficiency and flexibility in their industrial software development and automation activities.
The candidates will receive:
- Challenging work on highly innovative projects for international clients.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Involvement in the complete software development lifecycle.
- Leading-edge trainings.
- Supportive culture within a highly skilled team.
- Possibility to work on various embedded systems ranging from bare-metal to Linux OS on several hardware platforms.