Akkuyu Nükleer A.Ş. (3)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or Engineering and/or 5+ years of Project Management and direct work experience in a technical software/hardware/telecom project management capacity. PMP certification and Advanced degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of most: Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange email; UNIX servers, SQL servers, Windows servers and clients, Windows OS Upgrades, NAS/SAN Storage, VoIP, Data networking, Wireless, Enterprise releases, Cloud, Cisco, Security, VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Demonstrates a mastery of a variety of the telecommunications field concepts, practices, and procedures
- Possess the ability to analyze existing data and voice infrastructure and identify opportunities for improvement and propose action plans.
- Willingness and ability to travel (15%-20%) of the time.
- Avaya, Cisco and other Telecom focused certifications highly desired
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Enterprise Networking Solutions including ISR and ASR Routers, Catalyst, and ASA Firewalls
- Prior experience with Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 technologies
- Prior experience in performing new implementations and upgrades of existing infrastructure
- Experience in network design documentation and drawings
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills