AKSAN KALIP SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
We are looking for a 'Quality Manager' for our company (located in Beylikdüzü).
- University or similar degree (preferably in Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years experience of quality control, assurance and management for automotive industry. 2-3 years of this experience should be as "quality manager"
- Knowledge and experience in quality management systems. ISO/ TS 16949 knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of quality tools, such as APQP, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MSA
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English (candidate should be capable of reporting and making presentations in front of customers with fluent English)
- MS office skills
- Good management skills; such as planning, organization and decision making
- Good communication skills, both team leader and player
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, analyse problems in line with process development and customers
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Located in Istanbul (european side)
- Management of quality activities and quality team (incoming and outgoing inspection, quality test laboratories)
- Management of APQP and PPAP processes; approval of new parts and new products
- Management of internal & external quality indicators, statistical analysis of trends, leading monthly meetings
- Following all activities related with quality improvement plan and corrective actions
- Working closely with customer representatives, analysis and solution of customer complaints
- Implementing and application of customer specific requirements
- Managing supplier quality issues, supporting for the development of suppliers, auditing and approval of suppliers
- Managing all internal audits
- Represent the company in front of customers and standard institutes