ALD Automotive Turizm ve Tic. A.Ş. (5)
Why ALD Automotive?
As a member of ALD Automotive Turkey you will be part of %100 subsidiary of ALD International
You could create significant impact for ALD Automotive in achieving its strategic objectives in Turkey,
You will be expected to assume critical responsibility in accelerating the development of business of a leading international group,You will be part of;
o 1st European leasing company & 1st Worldwide coverage
o Societe Generale
o Rated BBB by S&P 5.6 billion € turnover in 2014
o Direct presence in 40 countries
o 5000 people, 100,000 + customers
We are currently seeking new team member willing to join us at ALD Automotive Turkey as
- University degree from a reputable university in Accounting/Finance or related fields
- 3- 6 years experience in General Accounting and above mentioned activities
- Minimum 1 year managing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of English
- CPA Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures ideally with experience in international companies.
- Use MS Office programs efficiently (especially Excel and Word)
- Be able to work with deadlines, be a team member and have a result oriented approach
- Exposure to automated accounting systems
- Be open to development and have an excellent following of accounting principles
- Responsible Personality with continuous improvement mentality
- Military service must be completed for male candidates.
- Controlling and/or posting journal entries as needed, monthly expense accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling general ledger accounts on a monthly basis in his/her responsibility.
- Managing and processing Intercompany and third party reconciliations
- Participating in month, quarter and year closing and tax declarations.
- Performing the preparation of financial, statutory and tax statements in accordance with local accounting requirements based on the instructions
- Managing General Accounting activities in a double-ledger environment with reconciliations.
- Managing daily loan payments, calculating of FX revolutions and interest accruals.
- Managing and processing the e-book keeping processes
- Running and controlling the daily interfaces to local ledger environment.
- Coordinating and controlling of daily third party payments
- Improving and developing internal processes and controls