Aon Sigorta ve Reasürans Brokerliği A.Ş
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions, consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 50,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to deliver distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. Aon's industry-leading global resources and technical expertise are delivered locally in over 120 countries.
Aon is looking for candidates who are willing to have a career in Insurance Broking sector
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions.
Aon Colleague Experience
Aon colleauges empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleauge Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Insurance, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other relevant departments of a reputable University
- 1-6 years of experience in insurance industry or new graduated
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and oral
- Analytical thinking and problem solving competencies
- Relationship management, teamwork, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least 2 years