- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in production planning,
- Strong knowledge of SAP,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Çerkezköy. JOB DESCRIPTION
Arçelik A.Ş. is looking for an Engineer – Production Planning who will work for Tumble Dryer and Electric Motors Directorate.
- Executing planning operations (rough cut planning/ detailed scheduling/material planning),
- Managing system improvement projects in planning department,
- Improving material supply system, decreasing stocks levels based on targets (WIP and warehouse stocks),
- Tracing on-time delivery performance and making actions for higher on-time delivery.
An Equal Opportunity Employer