- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering,
- Preferablyi having a Master's Degree,
- Good knowledge of quality management systems,
- Have taken role in product design and/or approval,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
JOB DESCRIPTION Arçelik Group is looking for a Structural Design Engineer who will work for Tumble Dryer and Electric Motors Directorate.
- Taking an active role in confirmation /approval processes of new product projects (Controlling compatibility of the productsin terms of product specifications and documentation),
- Performing work on product confidence also EMC tasks,
- Will be responsible for the EMC laboratory and will be planning investments to improve test capabilities of the lab,
- Following – up standard inspection,
- Leading and controlling internal audit,
- Giving internal training about quality systems,
- Taking an active role for continuous improvement as a team player.
An Equal Opportunity Employer