- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Experience in CAD/CAE softwares,
- Experience in follow up and reporting,
- Experince in project management,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
- Realizing development activities on existing products. (Cost reduction, Quality improvement activities and etc.).
- Realizing new project/product implementation activities.
- Following new trends in the industry and realizing benchmark activities.
- Making financial analysis to be used in technical feasibility activities.
- Designing new parts & making modifications on existing parts
- Making design verification activities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer