- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronical Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the following fields :
- Automation systems
- Motor control systems, inverters
- Electric motors
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Having strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
- Analyzing the market and creating sales network for the new products (inverters, servomotors, etc. automation products)
- Developing relationships with dealers and manufacturers in the region that she/he is responsible.
- Finding new customers by following up new sales opportunities.
- Managing the production/ order and delivery processes by interacting with the factories, technical, quality, planning and supply chain.
- Managing new customer demands, technical specifications, and new product launches.
- Taking active role in the market by following up new products and rivals.
An Equal Opportunity Employer