- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Technical Education Schools,
- Preferably, technical know-how in durable goods and/or TV products,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas,
- No restriction for travelling.
JOB DESCRIPTION Arçelik Group is looking for an Specialist – Technical Training who will work for Customer Services Directorate.
- Determining and planning the training needs of Authorized Services and giving necessary technical and behavioral trainings in coordination with THEY.
- Providing consultancy by supporting Authorized Services in the selection of technicians,
- Giving new product and improvement trainings to service technicians and regional staff, also giving general process, malfunction and new product trainings to customer relationship staff working in Authorized Services.
- Supporting preparation of training documents, and providing support for trainings organized in Head Office or other regions etc.
- Updating personnel information of Authorized Services and keeping them up to date,
- Organizing accommodation, transportation, catering for all regional trainings,
- When needed, preparing training documents of new products and malfunction manuals for service technicians,
- Sharing the field feedbacks on early warning and malfunctions, with Technical Service and production plants, and providing solutions as well as executing implementation to the field,
- Controlling service equipments’ compliance with standards, in terms of quality and quantity, and giving trainings on equipment usage.
An Equal Opportunity Employer