- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Visual Interaction Design or HCI,
- Having basic understanding of 3D design,
- Knowledge of, and keen interest in experience design, interaction design, user interfaces and usability. Having examples of related studies in the portfolio will be a plus,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & the customer,
- Hands on knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks,
- Having experience of rapid prototyping tools for interaction and interfaces will be a plus,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
JOB DESCRIPTION Arçelik Group is looking for a UX/UI Designer;
- Designing the interaction items such as physical buttons or information architecture of the products with human-centered design approach and creating user scenarios.
- Prototyping the interfaces and doing usability tests with users to measure the experience.
- Working on conceptual studies in order to propose new product ideas. Coordinating brain storm sessions, focus group studies, surveys and usability studies to find out unspoken needs of the users.
- Preparation of new user interface designs as sketches, wireframes or mock-ups. Guiding graphic design studies according the needs of different brands. Transferring the design data’s to hardware and software engineering departments.
- Researching the UI, UX, interaction trends and technological developments and looking for implementation & application opportunities of them for new projects.
An Equal Opportunity Employer