AstraZeneca Türkiye (23)
- University degree from Medical Faculty
- Preferably diabetes experience in pharma sector
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good at team work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Located in İstanbul
- Proactively identifying KEEs with high levels of scientific expertise in local treatment practice to collaborate on specific medico-marketing activities.
- Taking role in development and implementation of KEEs engagement plan in collaboration with line manager
- Developing own scientific knowledge and sharing emerging data with KEEs, discussing all aspects of the data in a scientific, objective and balanced way.
- Taking an active role during the process of the implementation of clinical research activities, selection of researchers and maintaining relations with the researchers within the framework of clinical study plans
- Providing technical support to Medical Science Liaisons in order to accomplish maximum benefit to product groups through their regional activities.
- Providing information to the AZ internal stakeholders with an understanding of the local medical community, clinical practice, trends and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment.
- Developing and implementing pre-launch medical plan/activities for new products to the planned launch in the country to address key clinical and scientific challenges.
- Providing medical input to global protocols, study feasibility and local customer’s research initiatives.