Bilkent Holding A.Ş. (13)
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Management, Management Engineering, Economics, Finance or related disciplines,
- 4-5 years of experience in business development, strategic planning, management consulting, and/or corporate finance, mergers & acquisition, investment banking advisory, or similar jobs,
- Experienced in financial modelling, valuation, financial statement analysis, and/or strategic analysis,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (written and oral),
- Analytical and problem solving skills; hands-on experience; ability to quickly aggregate and analyze information and draw conclusions, high attention to detail,
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of organizational levels
- Flexibility and organization to manage multiple projects and assignments,
- Self-starter who acts independently and drives his/her own work.
- Participating actively in performing possible mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, other partnerships, and divestitures in line with the company's overall corporate strategy and key growth initiatives
- Analysis of value chain for the existing Group companies’ markets, reviewing related potential markets/new business opportunities, and preparing feasibility studies and reports for Top management
- Searching for new business/investment opportunities and preparing executive reports to present to Top management regarding growth opportunities
- Performing financial modelling and valuation analysis to evaluate potential business areas and specific opportunities