- University degree in mechanical engineer
- Minumum 3 years similar work experience
- Very good command of English, German is preferred,
- Effective coordination and communication skills with analytical thinking
- Good knowledge on Office programs.
- Maintenance Planning of Mechanical Facilities to assure the infrastructural continuity for production.
- Managing Mechanical acvities/ projects in scope of capacity increase, safety requirements and improvements, etc.
- Communicating with Bosch central functions in Germany to keep the Bosch facility standarts
- Initiating and supporting cost saving, energy efficiency and industry 4.0 projects
Only positive candidates will be replied via video interview invitation. Please check your e-mail account frequently.