BSH Ev Aletleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances is searching for a Technical Planning Engineer to be employed in Çerkezköy Plants with the following qualifications:
- University degree in mechanical, mechatronics or manufacturing engineering departments,
- Minimum 1-2years of experience is preferable,
- Fluent English knowledge is a must, German knowledge is an asset,
- Knowledge of MS Office and Autocad programs,
- 6 sigma, SMED, 5S, OEE, TPM knowledge is preferred,
- Analytical minded, creative, open to changes, and good communication skills,
- Live/Willing to live in or close to Çerkezköy,
- No restriction in travelling abroad (E.g. Africa).
The person will be responsible for:
- Preparing feasibility analysis of the projects and invest requirements,
- Investment and layout planning of the responsibility area,
- Increasing of the productivity, quality and capacity level of the responsibility area, elimination of the quality problems,
- According to BSH rules, preparation of technical specifications, internal orders and factory implementation, installation and approval of the new tool and equipment, or modifications of existing equipments and tools,
- Responsible of the design, documentation, application and optimization of the processes; as well as of the definition of the right KPIs (key performance indicators) and/ or their results in the above stated responsibility areas.