BSH Ev Aletleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances is searching for a Toolshop Engineer to be employed in Çerkezköy Plants with the following qualifications:
- University degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing engineering or Technical teacher mechanical departments,
- Minimum 1-2years of experience is preferable,
- Fluent English knowledge is a must, German knowledge is an asset,
- Knowledge of UG NX8.5 Siemens, MS Office and Autocad programs,
- 6 sigma, SMED, 5S, OEE, TPM knowledge is preferred,
- Analytical minded, creative, open to changes, and good communication skills,
- Live/Willing to live in or close to Çerkezköy & Çorlu.
The person will be responsible for:
- Modification of existing tools and follow up tool & part releases,
- Preparing tool maintenance plans for tools and follow up the realization, tool breakdowns reporting & archiving,
- Go to Gemba meetings and find solutions for production tool failures,
- Follow up tool manufacturing in CNC machines,
- Responsible of SAP Plant Maintenance module, use SAP PM for planning maintenance plans, reporting activity types, breakdown times and numbers, find rood causes,
- Make 6 Sigma & Factory projects,
- Use Unigraphics NX8.5 for tool design,
- Reporting Tool maintenance KPI’s,
- Ability for preparing Ms Power Point technical reports,
- Good communication skills for well customer relationships.