Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf, since 1818. Over 35,000 Bunge employees who are committed to our values, contribute to our business by ensuring a seamless connection between farmers and customers among the regions we operate, and by producing high-quality products ranging from consumer foods to renewable fuels. Now it is time for you to enhance lives.
- University graduate with a degree on Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years of experience in maintenance is preferable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Solid knowledge of team management and environmental health and safety systems
- Predictive and organized working style, as well as developed leadership skills.
- Team work oriented, strong follow-up, time management and coordination ability.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Residence in the Thrace Region (Luleburgaz) is preferred.
- Manages the maintenance activities.
- Manages a team of PM and PdM technicans.
- Knowledge of SAP maintenance module and Autocad programme is desirable.
- Preferable interested with using diagnostic tools in maintenance.
- Monitors and reports daily maintenance and reliablity activities.
- Analyzes troubleshooting and create action plans with proper follow up.
- Works with Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Monitor, control and take initiatives for corrective actions to achieve better KPI’s.
Posting Date: 28.11.2016
The Number Of People To Be Hired: 1