QUALITY CONTROLLER - JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
The candidate should be able to:
* Perform quality control on incoming finished products and / or if necessary, on semifinished
products to evaluate and classify any defects;
- Establish, in consultation with the sales, design and product offices, the expected quality standards;
* Verify the compliance of the product characteristics when compared to the ordered sample;
* Based on the observed defects, the candidate should be able to propose independently or according
to the product manager, the technical solutions to remove them;
* Prepare and issue English evaluation forms.
The candidate should possess:
* Strong power of observation and acute analysis skills;
* Ability to manage the role independently, and strong orientation to problem-solving;
* Communication skills and teamwork coordination;
* Fluent in both written and spoken English;
* Excellent knowledge of computer systems;
* Knowledge of statistical techniques of data elaboration and AQL sampling plans.
- Industrial Technical High School Diploma.