CHEP Konteyner ve Palet Ltd. Şti.
CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage. CHEP’s 7,500-plus employees and 300 million pallets and containers offer unbeatable coverage and exceptional value, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points in 54 countries. Our customer portfolio includes global companies and brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg's, Kraft, Nestlé, Ford and GM. CHEP is part of Brambles Limited.
Reporting to Sales & Retail Manager, the main responsibility of BD Representative is to ensure revenue growth through existing clients and building pipeline with the new ones.
Qualifications & Experience:
• University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar
• 3-5 years’ experience in multinational environment (strong experience in Supply Chain / FMCG / Retail international organizations)
• Strong Command of English is required
• Ability to use CRM tools and MS Office Programs ( Excel/PowerPoint, etc.)
• Driven for results
• Ability to deliver and develop presentations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovative, ability to prioritize tasks
• No military service obligation for male candidates
• Support Sales leader during the sales cycle,
• Developing new services and products for the Turkish Market.
• Research and identify market needs, understanding of the customer expectations in terms of new ways of service.
• Work in collaboration with Customer Solutions teams and European Key Account Teams in implementing best practices whilst sharing the know-how.
• Supporting handover process for large accounts during the implementation period.
• Research of the market in terms of supply chain trends
Posting Date: 28.11.2016
The Number Of People To Be Hired: 1