Comodo Yazılım A.ş
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Solid understanding of software architecture and design principles
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design.
- Solid experience on C/C++ development.
- Solid multi-threaded development knowledge.
- Preferred experience with Linux
- Preferred experience with software configuration management tools like Git, SVN, CVS
- Preferred experience with bug tracking tools like Jira
- Preferred experience with Agile SDLC methodology
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies, tools, systems
“Comodo is Creating Trust Online® because none of us can realize the full potential of the Internet unless it's a trusted place to interact and conduct business.”
Comodo is a global internet security company with thousands of employees in 7 different locations around the world. The company provides end users and enterprise consumers high quality and innovative products and services with a variety of free and paid security solutions.
Turkey’s office is expanding and now seeks professionals to join its young and energetic team.
- Development of software (design, code and testing) in C,
- Follow and improve the software development lifecycle and software development practices of the company,
- Prepare the software related technical documentation when needed,
- Write quality code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines.