Comodo Yazılım A.ş
· BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
· Solid experience on Java development
· Experience with Java language, frameworks, development tools, libraries
· Good understanding of OOD/OOP, design patterns
· Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design principles
· Preferred experience with REST, JSON, XML
· Preferred experience with Linux
· Preferred experience with Agile SDLC methodology
· Preferred experience with software configuration management tools like Git, SVN, CVS
· Preferred experience with bug tracking tools like Jira
· Eager to learn and apply new technologies, tools, systems
“ Comodo is Creating Trust Online® because none of us can realize the full potential of the Internet unless it's a trusted place to interact and conduct business.”
Comodo is a global internet security company with thousands of employees in 7 different locations around the world. The company provides end users and enterprise consumers high quality and innovative products and services with a variety of free and paid security solutions.
Turkey’s office is expanding and now seeks professionals to join its young and energetic team.
- Development of software (design, code and testing) in Java,
- Follow and improve the software development lifecycle and software development practices of the company,
- Prepare the software related technical documentation when needed,
- Write quality code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines.