Comodo Yazılım A.ş
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related fields (MS Preferred),
- Fluency in English,
- At least 5 years of execution experience in Project and/or Program management,
- Expert knowledge in software development and maintaining activities of enterprise applications having scalable and high available architectures,
- Understanding and experience of fundamental programming concepts of data structures, algorithms, performance, and scalability issues,
- Candidates with PMP certificate are preferred,
- Agile software development experience,
- Proficient with MS Project or similar Project Management tools and MS Office applications,
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams,
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines,
- Ability to effectively manage staff,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills,
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills,
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization,
- Ability to work independently,
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solution,
- Self-motivated with ability to drive projects.
“Comodo is Creating Trust Online® because none of us can realize the full potential of the Internet unless it's a trusted place to interact and conduct business.”
Comodo is a global internet security company with thousands of employees in 7 different locations around the world. The company provides end users and enterprise consumers high quality and innovative products and services with a variety of free and paid security solutions.
Turkey’s office is expanding and now seeks professionals to join its young and energetic team.
Ensuring the development activities are carried out in accordance with the specified company processes considering given deadlines and requirements that are specified in the product roadmap. Also responsible for coordinating the resources that are required to carry out these development activities.
- Manage all aspects of diverse and complex enterprise software projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Responsible for planning which is based on the related product map prepared by the Product Manager.
- Apply COMODO project management process and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of the project.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Work closely with all teams across departments and resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Collaborate with application development providers, software vendors, and other niche solution providers, to ensure the best possible product for the customer.
- Manage customer relationships by providing stellar customer service and maintain effective communication.
- Perform customer needs assessments, evaluate operational benefits of solutions, and convey benefits and gains to customers.
- Design and deliver product/solution presentations to both current and potential customers.
- Respond to functional and technical questions regarding software and solutions.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Ensuring that the quality processes that are given by COMODO are smoothly implemented.
- Determination of all the risks and holding logs of each. Also ensuring required preventive actions are taken.