We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com
Customer Care German Supervisor
The successful candidate will beresponsible for direct and manage all activities associated with Call Center operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
Maintain and enhance customer services by organizing and evaluating service, delivery systems and procedures. Supervise employees, working to develop and coach talent to ensure the successful operation of the team and organization.
· To contribute to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
· Set priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
· Develop and implement process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
· Ensure productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
· Assess and analyze team performance and competencies, identifying skill gaps, providing feedback and coaching to develop a baseline of service opportunities
· Assists in training new employees and ensuring ongoing training is effective.
· Measure service levels and tracking systems for program improvement.
· Analyze and resolve customer service escalations
· Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
· Leading the team to make the customer experience memorable. JOB DESCRIPTION Skills/Abilities:
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a leadership role in a high volume call center environment
· Native or high level of German, English and/or French is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve excellent customer and employee satisfaction
· Leadership skills to coach, train and mentor workgroup employees
· Excellent verbal and written communications and listening skills
· Ability to read and write and communicate clear and understandable instructions
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
· Innovative, self-motivated, business oriented self-starter with ability to perform.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment
· Ability to manage resources to meet fluctuating volumes, required response times, and strict compliance to policies and schedules
· Preferably with knowledge of the telecommunication sector
· Motivate successful team behavior
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
The role will be based in Istanbul, Turkey.
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package.