We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com
Conduent is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for implementing new projects and services in close cooperation with the internal organization and/or our customers.
In addition, as a Project Manager you will work on the continuous improvement of the performance within the Conduent organization. In close cooperation with the operational management you will initiate and implement performance improvement plans and project implementations in such a way that the objectives are reached and controlled for the future.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Native level of German and excellent command of English
- Demonstrable experience in Customer Care is required
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager
- Strong communication skills
- Good presentation and organization skills
- To be people oriented, take initiative and keep the overview
- Strong problem solving ability
- No travel restriction
As Project Manager at Conduent, you will have a wide and varied range of tasks which are:
- To implement new products and services at Conduent.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and delivers moderate to complex projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Communicates project scope, goals and responsibilities to project team; establishes clear stakeholder expectations, and requirements of varying degrees of complexity.
- Prepares and distribute reports related to project activities, general project management, and financial issues
- Supports and manages business process re-engineering efforts
- To manage the activities, costs of implementation, improvement and optimization plans of yourself and those involved or support the program manager.
- To monitor the state of progress and take corrective measures in case of deviations, so that optimum is achieved and the solution is kept in place.
- To advise the operation team on the improvement and optimization of internal processes and working methods.
- To make sure that the improvement proposals are carried out in the operation, with good transmission, or by operational support.
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
You will be reporting to the Project Management Organization Europe.
The role will be based in Istanbul, Turkey.
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a benefits package.