A network of companies dedicated to people who love sport.
Decathlon brings together two different activities: Creating international sports products and brands and local and on-line retail.
These two areas of expertise, along with all the brands, are united behind a common purpose:
Together, create desirability and make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to everyone.
Decathlon, the original chain created in 1976 near Lille/France. Now we reached 820 stores placed in more than 17 countries all over the world.
We are looking for ;
Customs Regulations Assistant
- University Degree in International Trade, Business Administration or equivalent disciplines
- 1-3 years of work experience in transportation and import & export activities
- Knowledge of customs legislation & logistics processes
- Experience in coordination of processes with regulatory bodies is an asset (DTS,TSE,CE, Cosmetics, Health Certificate, Warranty)
- Able to work under time constraints and manage multitask, detail oriented with good follow up skills
- Good analytical skills and customer oriented
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications especially Excel.
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing**
- Team player with strong communication skills , loves and practices sports regularly**
- Checking regulatory requirements, ensuring necessary import/export permissions are granted
- Making sure customs broker agencies function in line with regulations
- To arrange the necessary archiving
- Responsible for necessary reporting
- Apply/Execute the processes defined for import
- Participate the responsibilities of Decathlon trade compliance
- Ensure effective communication with both internal and external co-workers
- Participating knowledge of the Registration Legislation and other relevant Government Regulations.