As a member of our consulting team, you will have the opportunity to work with senior client executives and top talent, helping clients solve their most complex business problems by being able to execute the advice you provide. In addition to challenging and satisfying work, you will also have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to build a solid career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
Our Strategy & Operations practice has a growing presence in the business and customer analytics and is currently looking for skilled and experienced team members to join us. We work side by side with our clients to make the choices that will help stretch and sharpen their ambition grounded firmly in the realities of the marketplace and the capabilities of their organization. We understand that strategy stands or falls on execution and we are known for delivering “executable strategy”. We also help our clients execute their strategies by designing the right operating models, processes, organizations and technologies. We bring a rigorous, fact-based analytical capability to help our clients solve pressing and complex issues, to reveal insight and deliver value through pragmatic, actionable recommendations.
The nature of the work varies but your work is likely to involve the following:
- Formulating and evaluating strategic options: working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key management decisions;
- Developing customer and market strategies: designing customer and market oriented solutions including brand strategy and positioning; customer strategy and segmentation; market and channel strategy; product portfolio management; pricing and promotions; dealer/distributor management; and sales force effectiveness;
- Analytical and structured thinking, strong problem solving, diagnosis and structuring skills
- Able to collaborate with clients, support engagement follow-on opportunities and business development
- Able to generate lead and take an active role in business and client development
- Ability to communicate and explain complex ideas concisely, on paper and in words, strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include: Analytics + Information Management experience (Business Intelligence Reporting, Data Warehouse/ETL), Data analysis experience with BI tools, Performance tuning of queries and report calculations
- At least 1 year hands-on working experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense to include experience creating visuals, and building dashboards and customizations to meet the needs of the end-user
- Ability to drive insight by designing visualizations with logical and meaningful data flow
- Expertise in building data visualizations with a strong understanding of the appropriate chart types to use to highlight patterns in the data for unstructured and structured data sets
- Experience in data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development and implementation
- Experience in optimizing QlikView/Qlik Sense dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
- Experience developing dashboard wireframes and design requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- A strong academic record from a well-recognized institution, having a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Economics
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken, including presentation skills
- Knowing what you want from a career in consulting with a strong motive to learn and grow in a demanding business environment
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least 2 years
Ranked #1 in global consulting and management consulting by leading independent analysts such as Gartner, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory, and IDC, Deloitte is a leading management consulting firm for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services.
Being voted among the most admired management consulting firms by clients and most preferred professional services firms to work for in Turkey, Deloitte has been providing its clients with business and technology consulting services at three offices in Istanbul and Ankara since 1986.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity.