Private Edinim Juniors School located in Başakşehir ,İstanbul is searching for Native English speakers with valid passports from the USA,the UK,Canada,Australia,South Africa or New Zealand.
Qualified with ;
· Good level of second language other than English preferably Spanish,Russian,or Chinese
· Capability of teaching English to junıors in a friendly atmosphere
· Skill of teaching English in accordance with Language Acquisition theory
· Experience of at least 5 year in private schools
· Bachelors Degree preferably in a related field
· A Cambridge University ESOL certificate ,or an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA Certificates
· Proficient skill of using technology to supplement their lessons
· Good interpersonal skills
· Success in team-work
· Computer literacy
· Enthusiasm for teaching and a bright personalityRequired Skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To prepare and deliver quality English lessons for the agreed number of hours.
· To support students as they learn and help them to progress. To enable students to achieve and exceed their learning goals.
· To keep records up to date (e.g. class registers) and to complete administrative duties related to the role.
· To prepare students to take exams.
· To administer and supervise exams, if required.
· To write progress reports, as required.
· To take part in material development and test design projects.
· To take part in training courses to upgrade skills relevant to the job description as part of a continuing development program.
· Other duties relevant to the job description, as required.
· Full Year Paid Salary
· One month summer holiday
· Work Permit
· Lunch at school