Egis Tünel İşetmeciliği A.Ş. (6)
About EgisEgis is an international group offering engineering, project structuring and operation services. Employing 13.000 people including 8.300 engineers all around the world. Egis is in charge of tunnels, bridges and motorways operations in İstanbul and surrounding region.
- University Master Diploma and degree qualified in an appropriate and acceptable discipline with demonstrated experience in managerial or supervisory positions relating to Operations will be highly regarded,
- + 10 years of experience as Financial Manager in an international company based in Turkey, developing both local and international knowledge of Finance standards and practices,
- Knowledge of Finance management in one of the following sector as a plus: construction, engineering, logistics, distribution and consumer’s goods,
- Significant managerial experience and track record as a highly motivated self-starter managing Financial delivery,
- Fluently English spoken and written,
- Demonstrable leadership, creativity and lateral thinking skills particularly with respect to developing operational plans, service agreements and contractual relationships,
- Supervising and controlling the establishment of the company’s accounts (monthly financial management accounts, mid year as well as annual financial statements); this involves namely supervision of the accounting firm in charge of tax declarations,
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place and adhered to especially the completeness and accuracy of billings, cash and bank reconciliation,
- Establishment of projects forecast, company annual budget, two budget reviews per annum, yearly update of the 5 year mid term plan,
- Analysis of financial performance against budget of the projects,
- Cost control and analysis (project costs, overheads) of the three projects,
- Cash forecasting and management,
- Preparation of audit information and liaison with external auditors,
- Managing external relationships: auditors, bankers, stakeholders, suppliers, etc.
- Liaising with group internal reporting function,
- Project work as required,
- As direct support to management, providing financial management and cost analysis for commercial decision making, providing creative and effective costing solutions on opportunities to maximize profitability and identifying key commercial and financial risks and opportunities.