Egis Tünel İşetmeciliği A.Ş. (6)
About EgisEgis is an international group offering engineering, project structuring and operation services. Employing 13.000 people including 8.300 engineers all around the world. Egis is in charge of tunnels, bridges and motorways operations in İstanbul and surrounding region.
- Diploma or degree qualified in an appropriate and acceptable discipline with demonstrated experience in managerial or supervisory positions relating to M&E will be highly regarded, but not essential;
- Maintenance experience in a O&M Motorway company;
- Current proficiency in relevant screen-based systems and appropriate software;
- Knowledge in SCADA and Tunnel Equipment;
- Formal managerial training and/or qualifications will be well regarded.
- Significant managerial experience and track record as a highly motivated self-starter managing service delivery in a demanding rapid response environment such as O&M services or similar;
- Fluently English spoken and written;
- Demonstrable leadership, creativity and lateral thinking skills particularly with respect to developing operational plans, service agreements and contractual relationships;
- Ability to work under pressure and within defined time lines, as both a Manager and independently, developing a reputation for honesty and sincerity in customer relationships;
- Ability to recommend, implement and maintain best practice managerial and administrative standards in areas such as operations and services management;
- Knowledge and awareness of contemporary OH&S, anti-Discrimination and Harassment prohibition issues.
- High level of organisational ability and communication skills with capacity to handle a wide variety of contacts with diplomacy, tact and commercial acumen;
- High level, professional oral & written presentation skills;
- Well-developed skill and proficiency in networked computer operations, as well as PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Manage and oversee maintenance and repair of Bosphorus Tunnel assets in accordance with Maintenance Standards and best industry practice including Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and ITS equipment;
- Manage defects and defect correction through the defects liability period
- Program scheduled maintenance and repair activities so as to minimise traffic disruption;
- Manage budget with the aim of optimising resources and minimising costs;
- Manage subcontractor resources to ensure that response times in relation to damaged structures or facilities or faulty infrastructure equipment including electrical and electronic equipment are in accordance with ETI’s obligations;
- Manage maintenance subcontractors from contractual viewpoint;
- Manage the planning of maintenance tasks and oversee supervision of maintenance sub-contractors;
- Deliver reports relating to Bosphorus Tunnel maintenance and repair as required under O&M Subcontract and ETI’s obligations;
- Develop, implement and monitor maintenance performance indicators so as to progressively improve efficiency while maintaining level of service;
- Plan, manage and report on major repair, modification and replacement activities where required;
- Monitor condition of Bosphorus Tunnel assets using the Routine Maintenance Management System;
- Conduct periodic reviews of the Maintenance Plan and associated Maintenance Standards & Procedures to ensure they remain fit for purpose;
- Provision of training needs for Maintenance Team members and other ETI employees as necessary.