EMERSON NETWORK POWER GÜÇ SİSTEMLERİ LTD. ŞTİ
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Emerson Network Power provides integrated infrastructure solutions that help ensure availability and maximize efficiency for data centers, telecom networks, and industrial facilities around the world. We use a unique combination of industry expertise, technology, and global resources to make the future of our customers’ business possible.
We are currently looking for a new member to our team who will work as HSE and TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER with the following qualifications:
- Reports continuously to HSE Committee to improve HSE culture, awareness and accountability systems,
- Leads deployment of Group’s risk assessment process and control plans development,
- Develops HSE procedures, training, internal and external communications in concert with Corporate, business and regulatory requirements,
- Implements strategies and tactics for successful management of injury/illness cases and costs reductions,
- Participates in HSE inspections, self-assessments, and audits and identifies hazards in the workplace and prevent them occuring in his/her maximum effort,
- Inspects and evaluates workplace environments, equipment and practices for compliance with corporate group and practices all related duties,
- Designs and implements workplace processes and procedures that help protect workers from potentially hazardous work conditions,
- Supports incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure,
- Complete field service & subcontractors safety audits based on annual safety targets and take improve corrective actions as necessary,
- Participates in various project teams in installation sites and provide technical engineering support to the clients and team members where necessary,
- Actively taking role in maintenance and repair requirements of the clients,
- Manages follow ups of guaranteed spare parts where required,
- Prepares detailed technical reports upon request.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related departments,
- B Classed Occupational Health and Safety License is prequisite,
- Very good English skills - both verbal and written,
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in electrical installation sites, production areas or factories,
- Working understanding of H&S laws and regulations is essential,
- Experience in the UPS industry is an asset,
- Actively driving,
- No travel restrictions.