ENERCON Rüzgar Enerji Santrali Kurulum Hizmetleri
The subsidiary of ENERCON in Turkey is expanding with success and we would like to invite applications from qualified persons prepared to take up this challenge.
To support our team in İstanbul, we are looking to recuit an Assistant to the Regional Head of Project Management.
If you are interested in for this position with ENERCON in Turkey and would like to receive further information, please send us your English Curriculum Vitae and covering letter, indicated your salary expectations and your earliest availability.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proactive and self-confident
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and handle deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral; German would be a benefit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially MS-Excel and MS-Power Point
- Knowledge in using SAP R/3 is an advantage
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and presentations
- Assist in tracking of operational project parameters
- Maintain & update computer systems and databases as required for the PM processes
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Answering phone calls
- Writing and handling business letters and correspondences
- Organize and schedule meetings, trainings and appointments
- Arrangement of business trips
- Data entry and administration
- Order of office and/or other supplies from internal and external suppliers
- Steady communication with our head-office in Germany
- Other duties as assigned