Enerji Sektöründe Öncü Firma (14)
We are looking for a 'Corporate HSE Manager’ for our Headquarter Office in Ankara.
•Relevant university degree (preferably engineering)
•Have A or minimum B class Occupational Health and Safety Certificate from Ministry of Labour and preferably Environmental Certificate
•Have NEBOSH and OSHA Certificates
•Expert level knowledge on HSE Management systems and risk assesment methodologies
•Have experience and knowledge about implementing and operating OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 management systems,
•Minimum 10 years of O.Health and Safety field experience at related positions
•Advanced Level of English (writing & speaking)
•Proficient in Microsoft office application
•Able to travel
1. Provide data and input in the development and establishment of comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health Management System Policy Procedure, Guidelines and Process to ensure clear and smooth implementation at all times.
2. Coordinate, conduct data gathering and participate in the benchmarking process in policy and procedure development to ensure the effectiveness of OSH Management System and ensuring communication of all newly created and upgraded requirements be implemented as required.
3. Gather information, provide data and monitor current gazetted act, regulations and guidelines as set by regulatory bodies and ensure new requirements are communicated and implemented as and when required by all divisions and
subsidiaries annually in system reviews.
4. Coordinate liaison, communicate and conduct data gathering on current technologies, liaise with suppliers, manufacturers and designers on new safety technologies and products. Identify, coordinate and assists user and provider
engagement and communication.
5. Coordinate liaison and establish communication protocol with regulators and agency pertaining to OSH as required by management as and when required.
6. Coordinate, plan, conduct, assess and monitor all training and ensure availability of OSH Management System with respect to OSH to ensure implementation of training for safety practitioners on OSH Management System as
7. Coordinate, communicate and conduct separate investigation from investigating team, collect data, analyse data on incidents, near misses and accidents. Ensure unbiased reporting and investigation conducted to determine root
causes and contributing factors.
8. Gather information, provide data, coordinate and monitor and assists in the development Job Safety Analysis, in the identification, assessment and development of documents and review as necessary.
9. Gather information, provide data, coordinate, assists in the development, review, and availability and conduct training for applicable safety awareness module for the company as and when required