ETHIC HR Consulting
Human Resources Manager to act as a key member of the Turkey Management Team as directly reporting European HR VP. The position requires being resident in Düzce where the company has a plant with more than 250 unionized labor force.
• Graduated from relevant departments of reputable university
• At least 7 years of experience in industrial human resources management
• Having experience about union relations and collective wage agreement negations will be an asset.
• Knowledge of and experience in factory operations in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required including ability to build relationships across functions and vertically with key stake holders in the organization.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills are required.
• Strong business partnering is required for the position.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Self-motivated with a pro-active approach to organizational problems and conflict management skills
• Strong presentation skills, including both creation and delivery
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to execute strategic change
• Ability through coaching to build high performance teams and strengthen individual performance
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Willingness/ability to relocate or resident in Düzce
• Current valid driving license essential
• Excellent level of speaking English is essential for this position (interviews will be in English)
• No military obligation for male candidates. JOB DESCRIPTION • Design and deploy local HR Strategies and policies in line with European HR strategy
• Execute HR of policies, practices and programs for the employees located at Düzce plant and HQ at İstanbul. Including;
- lead labor and union relations and collective wage agreement negations
- administer talent management programs and processes to ensure that tools are being used to create value across the organization
- Implement recruiting and hiring strategies utilizing internal talent and external resources to meet current and future business needs.
- deploy and facilitate performance management tool
- lead compensation and benefits both for white and blue collar employees,
- controlling payrolling process (outsourced) and managing service provider,
- managing and delivering administrative support services,
- supplying communication and employee engagement in the organization.
• Accountable for ensuring standard of excellence as partner to plant leadership and enterprise.
• Leading a team that has 11 employees (also includes administrative service employees)
• Lead grievance meetings and prepare for and participate in arbitrations about ethics and code of conducts.
• Effective labor force planning & forecasting for nationwide
We thank to all applicants who spent effort for the positon but only eligible candidate will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)