Fairmont Quasar Istanbul
- To assist the Director of Finance in the administration of all financial aspects of the hotel’s operations,
to ensure that all local and corporate policies and procedures are observed and to supervise the day to day operations of the Accounting office.
Main Duties :
• Must be able to function on behalf of the DOF in his absence.
• Must have thorough knowledge of all jobs in the Accounting areas.
• Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures.
• Monitoring and supervising the accounting department’s daily routines to ensure smooth, effective, and efficient daily work practices.
• Performing the account reconciliation’s, account analysis and closing procedures at month end.
• Verifying the accuracy and timeliness of all of the audit transactions and monitoring adherence to established procedures.
• Performing related tasks and duties as assigned by the DOF such as assisting with forecasting, budgeting, internal control, and completing account analysis.
• Prepare all financial statements, accruals and journal entries, and maintain reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
• Performs other duties that the DOF assigns.
- Hospitality or Accounting degree preferred.
- 5 years or more of progressive Accounting experience, preferably in a hotel.
- Experience supervising Accounting staff members.
- Opera and PMS expertise is desired.
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have excellent organizational, administrative and problem-solving skills.
- No military obligation for male candidates.