FERRERO TÜRKİYE ÇİKOLATA VE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. Since our humble beginnings started in the small town of Alba, Italy, in 1946, our products have surprised and delighted millions of people all around the world. We have a truly progressive and global outlook, driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view.
Today we are a global organization with 29 facilities operating in 5 continents and more than 33.000 employees across the world. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges and new opportunities for career development. We always welcome the diverse range of talented people to our extended family.
Let’s be a part of this success story!
Let's spread the sweetness together!
We are looking for a Distributor Business Development Manager who will be directly reporting to Traditional Channel Manager. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university,
- 4-7 years of experience especially in Sales or Business Development in FMCG,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications,
- Flexible and result-oriented, multi-tasking,
- Proactivity and strategic thinking,
- Skilled in sales (understanding, planning, selling&negotiating and managing),
- Knowledge in team management; Distributor management, Tradional channel managemet,
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ensures in line with business objectives the proper management of budget
- Proposes the sales volume budget and the forecast of commercial and assigned structure costs,
- Responsible for the development and growth of company’s business activities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels,
- Contributes to business development strategies and provides input into annual business development plans for relevant area to reach required business objectives and revenue,
- Defines the commercial priorities, according to Trade Marketing plans (pricing, promotional campaigns, display implementations, etc.),
- Sets target of growth for Distributors and monitors Distributors’ performance, highlighting the main gaps and causes,
- Agrees with Distributor and Traditional Channel Manager the objectives conditions and the action plan for the Channels and Distributors,
- Identifies and proposes opportunities for business development,
- Participates in the forecasting process in order to guarantee the fulfilment of company objectives in terms of dispatching priority, transportation planning and freshness management.