FERRERO TÜRKİYE ÇİKOLATA VE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş.
Ferrero is the 1st food company for reputation in the ranking of the 100 best companies and the 3rd biggest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. Since our humble beginnings started in 1946 in the small town of Alba in Italy, our products have surprised and delighted millions of people all over the world. We have a truly progressive and global outlook, driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view.
Today we are a global organization that currently operating in 21 factories in 5 continents with more than 30.000 employees all over the world. We, as Ferrero, welcome a diverse range of talented new people into our extended family. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges, alongside significant opportunities for career development.
Let’s be a part of this success story!
Let's spread the sweetness together!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will directly report to Plant Manager. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university
- Preferably min. 3 years of work experience in a dynamic work environment
- Fluency in English, Italian preffered
- Excellent planning, coordination and organization capability
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Proactivity and strategic thinking
- Multi-tasking and analytical
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Directly assisting the Plant Manager, providing support in advanced administrative issues
- Following up all reporting, filing processes
- Handling and monitoring e-mails, organizing the travel arrangements and preparing reports/presentations
- Organizing daily/weekly plans and meetings and calls
- Preparing the agenda for the meetings,
- Attending necessary business meetings and taking notes, making translations