FERRERO TÜRKİYE ÇİKOLATA VE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş.
Ferrero is the 3rd largest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. Since our humble beginnings started in the small town of Alba, Italy, in 1946, our products have surprised and delighted millions of people all around the world. We have a truly progressive and global outlook, driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view.
Today we are a global organization with 29 facilities operating in 5 continents and more than 33.000 employees across the world. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges and new opportunities for career development. We always welcome the diverse range of talented people to our extended family.
Let’s be a part of this success story!
Let's spread the sweetness together!
We are looking for Human Resources Longterm Intern who would like to pursue a career in Human Resources Department in a multinational culture. The qualifications and responsibilities are mentioned below;
Fresh graduated or 4th grade student from a reputable univesity,
Fluent in English,
SAP knowledge is preferable,
Good level of MS Office applications,
Strong communication, analytical thinking, organizational & planning skills,
Problem solver, result oriented, team worker.
- Support selection & recruitment process,
- Actively take place in statistical reporting processes of the HR systems,
- Support the training organizations, providing logistical support for trainings,
- Support the targeted HR projects in the year,
- Supporting HR social activities and events.
- Support routine HR office duties and all administrative functions.