FERRERO TÜRKİYE ÇİKOLATA VE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. Since our humble beginnings started in 1946 in the small town of Alba in Italy, our products have surprised and delighted millions of people all over the world. We have a truly progressive and global outlook, driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view.
Today we are a global organization that currently operating in 21 factories in 5 continents with more than 30.000 employees all over the world. We, as Ferrero, welcome a diverse range of talented new people into our extended family. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges, alongside significant opportunities for career development.
Let’s be a part of this success story!
Let's spread the sweetness together!
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work in our Manisa plant. The responsibilities and the qualifications will are mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position,
- Having knowledge of HVAC systems, chillers, pumps, compressors, fluid mechanics and thermo technics,
- Ability to use Autocad,
- Excellent analytic thinking, problem solving, reporting and people management skills,
- MS Office applications and SAP knowledge,
- Fluency in English; Italian is a plus,
- No military service obligation for the male candidates,
- Residency in Manisa or İzmir.
- Coordinates interventions in his area of competence in order to achieve the objectives of efficiency of the machinery,
- Ensures repairing and maintenance of utilities in the Plant,
- Supports planning of the preventive maintenance regarding utilities and buildings and its relative actions, in order to ensure its proper working,
- Constantly controls the system of fulfilled maintenance interventions,
- Supports the responsible for maintenance services in the working out of the budget of maintenance in his area of competence,
- Verify the maintenance cost trends and analyze variations v.s. budget,
- Organize, define objectives, evaluate, supervise, develop personnel in order to achieve objectives of efficiency and quality and industrial competitiveness, likewise ensuring “proper” climate among managed resources,
- Supports the responsible to develop and realize new projects of improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of machinery of the Plant,
- Identify, basing on data analysis, maintenance areas of potential improvement,
- Propose and cooperate in the realization of improvement project (costs, quality, service levels, etc.),
- Execute the purchasing of services and materials for activities under his competence,
- Guarantee compliance with proper standards of ISO,MICO, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.