FERRERO TÜRKİYE ÇİKOLATA VE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. Since our humble beginnings started in the small town of Alba, Italy, in 1946, our products have surprised and delighted millions of people all around the world. We have a truly progressive and global outlook, driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view.
Today we are a global organization with 29 facilities operating in 5 continents and more than 33.000 employees across the world. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges and new opportunities for career development. We always welcome the diverse range of talented people to our extended family.
Let’s be a part of this success story!
Let's spread the sweetness together!
We are looking for a new graduate engineer who would like to pursue a career in a multinational culture. Selected candidate will work as Production Shift Engineer (Shift Leader).
The qualifications and responsibilities of this position are mentioned below.
- Bachelors degree from Engineering Sciences,
- Experience in multinational companies with knowledge of continuous improvement, 5S and Kaizen is preferred, (including internship)
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus,
- Good level of MS Office applications,
- SAP knowledge is preferable,
- Project management with effective communication skills,
- Global vision and future oriented thinking competencies,
- Result oriented and analytical thinking competencies,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Being able to work in shifts.
- Ensures the optimization of the production factors (material, method, labor force and machineries) providing all necessary information and Production Manager regarding the utilization and management during the shifts.
- Responsible within shift for all production phases in production area of competence
- Supports in the development of improvement initiatives.
- Carries out the statement of production at the end of the shift (declaration of conformity of the production with the parameters of quantity, quality and safety).
- Supports the planning of the operating activities on the lines within his/her area of competence.
- Responsibility for the interruption or slowdown in production of the lines on the basis of the information deriving from the operators.
- Implements the actions defined for the realization of the production programming.