FERRERO TÜRKİYE ÇİKOLATA VE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş.
Ferrero is the 3rd largest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. Since our humble beginnings started in the small town of Alba, Italy, in 1946, our products have surprised and delighted millions of people all around the world. We have a truly progressive and global outlook, driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view.
Today we are a global organization with 29 facilities operating in 5 continents and more than 33.000 employees across the world. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges and new opportunities for career development. We always welcome the diverse range of talented people to our extended family.
Let’s be a part of this success story!
Let's spread the sweetness together!
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Executive who will be directly reporting to Trade Marketing Category Manager. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university,
- Min. 3-4 years of experience especially in Sales and/or in Trade Marketing,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Advanced level of MS Office applications,
- Team player, flexible and result-oriented, multi-tasking,
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and assertiveness
- Proactivity and strategic thinking,
- Skilled in sales competencies (Understanding, planning, selling&negotiating and managing),
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Helps to develop effective medium- and long-term local strategies in line with the Ferrero Group Marketing guidelines and ensuring them to be implemented,
- Implements appropriate Category/Channel development actions in conjunction with the Trade at the point of sale,
- Ensures the optimum exposure for Ferrero products by influencing promotional and merchandising activities at the point of sale,
- Monitors the ROI’s of the instore activities and remaining within the limits of category’s ROI target as well as looking for new opportunities to improve,
- Monitors and analyses category/channel, competition and consumer market data in order to provide base for the business opportunities,
- Analyses and improves future impacts on promotions and the impacts on Trade spend and profitability,
- Proposes the sales volume budget per category/channel paying particular attention to the profitability of the category/channel,
- Direct responsibility of both instore and trade promo budget.