Fokker Elmo Havacılık
Fokker Elmo Turkey founded in 2007 in the Aegean Free Zone in Izmir, It's customer portfolio includes some of the leaders of the aerospace and defense industry, such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing Company, Agusta Westland, Airbus Military, Hamilton Sundstrand and Pratt & Whitney. Fokker Elmo has facilities in Netherlands, Turkey, China, India, Canada and the US.
Fokker Elmo, acquired in 2015 by the UK based group GKN Aerospace, which is operative in aerospace, automotive and powder metallurgy industries with nearly 58.000 employees in more than 30 countries, manufactures electrical connection systems for the aerospace industry.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our team of young and dynamic professionals. The candidates should possess below qualifications:
- University degree in preferably Industrial Engineering, Economics, BA.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing company,
- English knowledge is a must,
- Very good command of ERP and MS office knowledge,
- Ability to communicate, formulate and report in a clear understandable manner,
- Analytical and team player.
- To confirm production plans to Headquarters,
- Release the work orders to production accordingly,
- To analyze plant capacity data and determine labor and equipment requirements,
- To prepare and maintain production schedules.