GAMA Enerji A.Ş.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills :
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering and experience on large thermal power plants.
- In depth knowledge of thermodynamic cycle principles and optimization of thermal power plants.
- Knowledge of plant performance monitoring systems, condition monitoring systems and diagnostic tools.
- Knowledge of statutory regulations and high level of HSE principles.
- Knowledge of on-line analyzers and boiler chemistry, water/steam quality.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations.
- Provide technical support to day to day operations of the plant and associated facilities by collecting and reviewing daily production and efficiency data.
- Works with Operations and Maintenance Disciplines to identify opportunities to improve capacity utilization by revising or replacing equipment or changing operating, engineering, and/or maintenance practices or procedures.
- Manage the provision of an advanced troubleshooting on plant operating problems. Collaborate with the Operations and Maintenance functions, OEM and/or other contractors/consultants as appropriate to review and optimize plant operation.
- Manage the development of projects for beneficial modifications or expansions to the units.
- Contribute to the scoping and scheduling of regular statutory maintenance and tests to ensure that are carried out on-time, in the most efficient and safe manner.
- Complying with regulatory requirements associated with handling, storage and shipping of hazardous materials.
- Providing material and services procurement, shipping, receiving, warehousing and inventory management function in accordance with plant needs.
- Responsible for appropriate tracking and storage of technical documentation and providing the update of design drawings, manuals and instructions.
- Maintain plant safety program including PTW and LOTO system. Contribute to the establishment of appropriate procedures to ensure safe, hazard-free working at all times and compliance with company and statutory environmental policies. Ensure that the work of the section complies with relevant safety and that reporting staff are conversant with and trained in appropriate safety procedures.
- Provide technical and engineering support for equipment and systems reliability improvements.
- Provide leadership in development and implementation of the plant computerized maintenance management systems and other computerized tools which will ensure the reliability and integrity of facility equipment.
- Provide technical and engineering support to the Maintenance Manager during scheduled outages.
Purpose of the Role : Technical Support Manager will be responsible to provide technical and engineering support to the power plant operations and maintenance disciplines to ensure plant is enabled to generate the targeted electricity within the defined quality, safety and reliability parameters, as well as, meeting internal and external commitments. Technical Support Manager reports to the Station Manager and responsible for directing the activities of Engineers and Technicians.
Project Overview: İçanadolu Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP) is currently under construction on a Greenfield site located on the outskirts of City of Kırıkkale near by the Hacılar Town. The site is adjacent to recently de-commissioned heavy oil fired diesel power station and in the neighborhood of an oil refinery. The plant will be owned and operated by İçanadolu Doğal Gaz Elektrik Üretim ve Ticaret A.Ş (ICAN), which is fully owned by GAMA Energy A.Ş. Plant will comprise of two gas turbines and one steam turbine to be built in 2+1 configuration. Once it is completed, plant will supply a net output of 840 MW power to the national grid and support reliability within the service territory. Gas Turbines are heavy duty frame type that is GE’s latest FB design with DLN 2.6 combustion system.