- Graduates preferably from Computer Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering departments,
- Completed / no military obligations for male candidates for at least 2 years,
- Experience in system administration including CICS, MQ, and Websphere Application Server z/OS,
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills,
- Passion for quality and continuous development of knowledge & processes,
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English
The CICS, MQ and Websphere Application Server z/OS System Programmer provides systems programming support to administer, customize, and troubleshoot the CICS, MQ and Websphere Application Server z/OS architecture by developing, modifying and installing these products and third-party systems software. Additionally, this role provides support during disaster recovery exercises.