The Getinge Group is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences. The aim is to be the most desired medtech company in the world.
Recently the Getinge group added a new company to their impressive organisation, specialized in low temperature sterilization solutions of heat sensitive items in hospitals and operating theatres. Due to this acquisition, the company is investing heavily to boost the sales and set up a European sales organisation. VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm is assisting Getinge to recruit the best candidates for this interesting position.
To grow sales and achieve the ambitious targets, Getinge is currently recruiting a European network of Sales Specialists with the required knowledge and network who will be successful in their assigned region. This position is for Turkey but there is a possibility that in the future it will also include other countries in the region. The position is home based. As Getinge has an entrepreneurial culture the position will give you the possibility to become the specialist for your region and manage your work as being your own business. You will be responsible to manage the sales and promotional activities dedicated to products, solutions, consumables as well as services for Low Temperature Sterilization Solutions.
When you join Getinge as a sales specialist for Low temperature Sterilization Solutions you will join an ambitious organisation who proved their success in the past, with dedication and focus on this new business unit and with a lot of possibilities to grow within the organisation.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual/quarterly sales targets;
- Plan and communicate your sales strategy, budget and market information to senior sales management as well as regional and BCU counterparts;
- Continually manage the development of new accounts/ sales opportunities and Partners (distributor, agent) using corporate sales tools, like SalesForce/ GForce;
- Compile and deliver corporate and product presentations to customers and relevant industry bodies as well as KOL;
- Contribute to the further development/ implementation of systems and solutions that will enable the sales department to become more effective;
- Undertake key account profiling.
Required Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
- Proven business development track record and network within the industry for low temperature sterilization;
- Low temperature technology product knowledge in addition to instrument reprocessing working practices within the healthcare industry;
- Experience in a field sales position within the infection control industry;
- Qualifications at further education level preferably in science and/or engineering subjects;
- English speaking mandatory;
- Extensive travel within the country/ specified territory and abroad;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Full driving license;
- Excellent inter-personal skills to deal with customers both face to face and via the telephone;
- Self-starter and entrepreneur;
- To co-operate readily, politely and amicably with other company personnel;
- To undertake any other duties as and when required.
Getinge offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package.