- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related fields
- Proficient in MS Excel and numerical skills
- Previous experience of multinational company is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, team player
- Analytical mind with strong planning and organization skills, ability to realize task to deadline
GKFX Financial Services Ltd is a global, UK based and FCA regulated online Forex trading company. GKFX offers advanced online FX, CFD and commodity brokerage platforms and services to traders globally. Our mission is to put integrity and quality of service to the forefront of our business.
This, combined with our commitment to deliver a global multi asset trading facility, makes us well placed to be one of the premier financial trading companies in the world.
In addition to its headquarter office in London, GKFX has offices and operations in more than 20 different cities all over the world and plays a major role in world finance markets. Its work force of more than 400 employees consisting of experienced forex professionals are scattered in financial hubs such as London, Frankfurt, Moscow, Dubai, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
We are seeking a Financial Business Analyst for our Audit Department;
- Reckoning sales and partners commissions timely and accurately
- Monitoring commission arrangement activities within company and ensure accuracy of each commission will be paid
- Developing new commission and bonus schemes
- Being a part of the team who enhances partner agreements terms and conditions