- Qualifications such as CISSP,CISM, CISMP etc
- Strong understanding of best Security practice and methodologies
- Risk & Regulatory framework experience (CoBIT, ISO27001, PCI-DSS)
- Experience of developing & implementing security policy.
- Experienced with the use of monitoring tools and vulnerability scanners.
- Experienced in a wide range of network and network security devices.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining Risk Management and Accreditation Document Set (RMADS)
- Logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Aptitude in solving problems independently.
- Strong verbal and written communications with all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Manage and deliver security assignments.
- Provide leadership and strategy.
- Perform risk assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Perform analysis to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity, and prepare the system Security Plans.
- Periodically conduct a complete review of system audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.