Granite Services International
GRANITE SERVICES INTERNATIONAL , Inc. is Affiliate of General Electric Company, providing top-quality engineering, technical, and manpower support services around the world, having operations in almost 70 countries researches wind turbine wind site technicians. Education and/or Experience:
Minimum education requirement is university degree completion (4 years - Electrical engineering) or electrical vacational school (2 years - MYO), or vacational high school with electrical background
Experience on power generation is a plus
Experience on reading technical drawings is a plus
English knowledge is required.
MS Office, MS Outlook, Windows
Health status suitable for work on wind towers (approx. 85 meters).
Please submit your resume with the location preference and only in English JOB DESCRIPTION ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform diagnosis and repair to Wind Turbines as directed by the Site Supervisor and prepare and maintain proper documentation to support the repairs, to include parts usage and time worked;
- Perform quality control inspections on repairs and maintenance functions provided by maintenance or repair sub-contractors. Prepare timely and concise reports regarding inspections to insure proper steps are taken to remedy any deficiencies;
- Interact closely with onsite maintenance sub-contractor's employees and provide guidance and training when applicable;
- Be proactive in regards to wind turbine counter measures or enhancements that may be needed and assist in the development of such procedure's as required;
- Assist with new installation and commissioning of Wind Turbines at any site location on an 'as needed' basis;
- Comply with all Safety policies and procedures and report any violation to the Site Supervisor immediately;
- Travel, as required to assist other wind turbine facilities:
- Assist the Site Supervisor in effectively maintaining parts inventory to include initiation or continuance of inventory stock and issuance system for spare parts and defective parts control and communication;
- Attend training courses, seminars, or 'on the job' instruction as directed by the Company;
- Protect Company confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for benefit of third parties and maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- And, perform such other duties as may be required from time to time by the company.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.