- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or similar discipline,
- Professional Marketing Qualifications desirable,
- Min 7-10 year marketing or sales experience in B2B sector,
- Awareness of requirements of marketing or selling technical, performance–based products,
- Strong project management experience,
- Digital marketing experience essential,
- The ability to communicate at a range of levels across the business,
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Experience in people management,
- Must have excellent presentation and influencing/negotiation skills,
- Ability to critically analyze data and to propose solutions to problems,
- Good interpersonal and networking skills,
- Personal ambition and drive,
- Must have the ability to demonstrate good command of English both verbally and written. Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and to external stakeholders.
Currently, Grundfos is looking for an efficient, skilled, experienced and motivated Senior Marketing Manager – Customer Programmes who will help develop the strategy, targets and priorities for the assigned programme to align customers to the Grundfos brand in the Middle East.
Grundfos offers the right candidate excellent career opportunities and challenges. Are you the candidate we are looking for?
Some of the position’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop long-term programme strategy through clear understanding and profiling of customers and their needs across the region,
- In collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager – Communications, develop a communication strategy and relevant tools for the programme,
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns and customer communications in collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager – Communications,
- Analyse and report on the campaign results using all means available to demonstrate ROI and use this to adapt, amend and implement new campaigns,
- To recognise customer requirements and bring effective solutions to customers’ problems in line with the marketing activity plan and budget,
- To have industry, company, product or technical knowledge relevant to Grundfos markets,
- To keep up to date of Grundfos group products and service offerings, key technologies and product capabilities and evaluate their impact and/or potential for the regional markets and specific customer programme,
- Support the Company’s strategy and common goals through cross-functional working with other teams/functions to enable the proactive participation and delivery of commitments,
- Contribute to the safety aspects of the company by demonstrating responsibility of self and others,
- Manage a team of people to fulfil their personal and team objectives delivering consistently within the specified deadlines, to the highest standard and to budget.