Henkel - Türk Henkel A.Ş.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or Master's student in relevant disciplines,
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Excellent command of English and Turkish in both speaking and writing,
- Team worker, problem solver and decision maker,
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills,
- Good in interpersonal relations.
We offer a paid internship of 9-12 months.Excellent opportunity for your bright career starts!!!
- Provide support in planning and executing brand strategies and participate in product launch & marketing projects as well as sales initiatives,
- Assist Brand Manager in daily business routine,
- Lead marketing projects with assistance of Brand Managers,
- Support in preparing market analysis and financial reports,
- Assist in marketing budget planning process including invoice management,
- Work closely with sales, trade marketing, supply chain, finance and other internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders like agencies, suppliers etc.
- Closely follow competitor moves and report regularly.